BUY MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 PRO PLUS (FOR WINDOWS):
- It’s simple to receive products via email Within 1 minute: These are digital retail products, which will be delivered via email.
- Activate once, use forever: You can use it to install your computer and activate the license forever. (lifetime license)
- Refunds 100% if your activation fails or the installation fails. (Protected by Paypal)
- You do not need to select 32bit or 64bit versions, we will send both to you.
- Pay easily with Paypal or Credit card
- Simple to install and activate.
- Unlimited Reinstall with Microsoft, Download directly from the Microsoft homepage: https://setup.office.com
- Experienced IT support 24/7.
- This is the global version, you can use any language like: English, French, Spanish,…
- If you need to buy licenses in bulk and often, please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org , we will send you the best price in the market.
- Frequently asked Questions: Click here.
- This is the version for Windows operating system (PC). If you are using MAC OS please click here.
For professional results, you need professional tools. Office 2016 Professional includes the apps you need to get more done and work from virtually anywhere. Start a document on your laptop, then revise it on your phone or tablet. Work with your colleagues to review and make edits and see them in real time. With Outlook email, shared calendars, and task-list tools, you can manage schedules, and keep your business running smoothly. Create professional-looking sales brochures easily with Publisher or use an Access database to keep track of your inventory.
Office 365 is a subscription that comes with fully installed apps like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, and Access (Publisher and Access available on PC only). The apps can be installed on multiple devices, including PCs, Macs, iPads, iPhones, Android tablets, and Android phones. Office 365 also comes with services like 1TB of OneDrive storage, 60 Skype minutes per month, and Microsoft chat and phone support. With a subscription, you get the latest versions of the apps and automatically receive updates when they happen.
Office 2016 is a one-time purchase that comes with fully installed apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for PC or Mac, and does not include any of the services that come with an Office 365 subscription. One-time purchases don’t have an upgrade option, which means if you plan to upgrade to the next major release, you’ll have to buy it at full price.
To see if your computer, mobile device, and/or browser can run Office, please visit the Office system requirements page.
Internet access is required to install and activate Office, but not to use Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint once you have these fully installed on your computer.
People using Office 365, Office 2016, 2013, 2010, and 2007 as well as Office for Mac 2011 and 2008 will be able to open and view your documents, but those on earlier versions may need to install a compatibility pack.
Yes, the Office 365 Training Center has quick start guides, cheat sheets, tips and tricks, and training courses on how you can make the best use of Office.
Office 365 FAQ with chat link: https://products.office.com/microsoft-office-for-home-and-school-faq
|Required Processor||1 gigahertz (Ghz) or faster x86- or x64-bit processor with SSE2|
|Required Operating System||Windows 7 or later, Windows 10 Server, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, or Windows Server 2012|
|Required Memory||1 GB RAM (32 bit); 2 GB RAM (64 bit)|
|Required Hard Disk Space||3.0 GB available disk space|
|Required Display||1024 x 768 resolution|
|Graphics||Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.|
|Multi-touch||A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. Note that new touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8 or later.|
|Additional System Requirements||Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.