BUY MICROSOFT PROJECT PROFESSIONAL 2013 :
- It’s simple to receive products via email Within 1 minute: These are digital retail products, which will be delivered via email.
- Activate once, use forever: You can use it to install your computer and activate the license forever. (lifetime license)
- Refunds 100% if your activation fails or the installation fails. (Protected by Paypal)
- You do not need to select 32bit or 64bit versions, we will send both to you.
- Pay easily with Paypal or Credit card
- Simple to install and activate.
- Unlimited Reinstall with Microsoft, Download directly from the Microsoft homepage: https://setup.office.com
- Experienced IT support 24/7.
- This is the global version, you can use any language like: English, French, Spanish,…
- If you need to buy licenses in bulk and often, please contact us by email: email@example.com , we will send you the best price in the market.
- Frequently asked Questions: Click here.
We offer you genuine Microsoft products at the cheapest price because we buy products from Microsoft in huge quantity so we get the best deals. In addition, the product is emailed to help save shipping and packaging costs, reduce production and CD burning costs, etc. Because we want to save maximum costs for our customers and reduce waste to the environment. During use, You still receive the latest free updates and support from Microsoft.
Buy Microsoft Project Professional 2013
Buy Microsoft Project Professional 2013 is a management application that belongs to the Microsoft Office productivity suite. It provides all the necessary tools to plan, manage and analyze corporate projects in a professional way. Microsoft Project 2013 is a helpful tool when it comes to giving an insight into the current situation of your business or company to your stakeholders or team-mates. In this version, synchronization with SharePoint services has been enhanced, and the interface has been redesigned. One of the greatest points of this management software is the fact that it is compatible with other program Microsoft in the Office suite, such as Excel, Exchange or Visio, and it can be used as a complement to these.
However, its most remarkable characteristic is its support for collaborative projects. On the one hand, this is possible thanks to cloud services integration. On the other hand, it’s thanks to its IM (Instant Messaging) built-in client, as it allows you to make a call, make a video call, or send an email to communicate with the others. To take advantage of this functionality you should have previously downloaded and installed Lync too.
Getting started in Microsoft Project 2013 doesn’t mean you will be dropped on a blank page. You are taken to a module in which you can browse pre-defined templates, import a spreadsheet from Excel or a document from SharePoint, or just select Blank Project if you want to get an empty Gantt Chart. If your intention was to open a previous project, you can do it here too.
This management program comes along with a wide variety of reports and dashboards you can use to visualize your project’s overall health, or track particular parts of it. You can choose dashboard reports, resource reports, costs reports, progress reports, or pick a report template to create your own one. For instance, with progress reports you can organize tasks, while with costs reports you can view cashflow or cost overruns. You can choose different view modes to visualize data, as well as having the freedom to customize the shapes and style of your graph or chart.
Similarly, you can indent tasks to show hierarchy, or link them in order to show their relationship and dependency. Once you link them, every change made in one will affect the other. As well as that, you can add pictures, transitions, animations, timelines and links to your chart; everything that can help to make it more attractive and accessible is usually welcomed. For example, you can highlight the path of every task with a different color, to better identify in which stage of the process you are located, or to know which the critical ones are.
MICROSOFT PROJECT 2013 PROFESSIONAL 2013 FEATURES
The unique features of Microsoft Project 2013 are:
- Great variety of reports and templates as well as view modes
- Possibility of linking or outlining tasks, and highlighting their paths
- Themes can be customized and some of their elements can be removed
- Built-in IM client (needs Lync previously installed)
- Support for cloud services such as SharePoint to boost collaboration
- Compatibility with other prograMicrosoft of the Office suite, such as Excel, Visio or Exchange
- Compatibility with touch-enabled devices
- You can set the date of tasks and projects up to the very last day of December 2049
The minimum system requirements to download and install Microsoft Project 2013 are:
- Operating system: Windows 7 or later
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM memory: 1 GB for 32-bit OS and 2 GB for 64-bit OS
- HDD: 3 GB of free space